Economic indicators are a collection of various reports and data that we can use as clues to see how well an economy is doing. These indicators are used by the government to make decisions on fiscal policy, monetary policy and supply side policies. they can also be used by private sector when making economic decisions.
1. How a consumer prices index/retail prices index is calculated
4. Changing patterns and levels of employment
5. Causes and consequences of unemployment
6. Gross Domestic Product(GDP)
8. Measures and Indicators of comparative living standards
Next Unit: Developed and Developing Economies