This is the 7th Unit in Cambridge O Level Economics. In this unit, we will try to understand the characteristics of developed and developing countries. Poverty, how to alleviate poverty, growth and population are also important topics to learn in this Unit.
- Why some countries are classified as developed and others are not
- Absolute and relative poverty
- Policies to alleviate poverty
- Factors affecting population growth
- Consequences of population changes at different stages of development
- The effects of changing size and structure of population on an economy
- Comparing developed and developing countries and regions within a country